Friday, July 25, 2008

Entry 17: 26/7/08

I will now start my reflection about this question.

I feel that researching about this topic educated me about the importance of practising safe sex in the future. In this modern world of ours, we should be more careful about our sexual activities, as many new and deadly viruses now run rife in this world of ours. The two Sexually Transmitted Diseases I have learnt about clearly showed this point. Who knows what deadly virus you may be infected with if you visit prostitutes or engage in casual sex. Even though there may be advances in medicine which help to treat these diseases, we still have to undergo a degree of pain, and suffer because of the disease. Everthing that we do, there will be a consequence. So, we need to think clearly and be aware of the consequences because of our actions. Next time, before you do something, you should be aware of the risks, and think before you act.

No comments: